Monday, October 25, 2010

rules of engagement on the 1st date

1. always be a gentleman

2. be on time

3. if you have a car, open/close her door

4. open all doors for her

5. be well groomed everywhere!

6. no texting or looking up scores or social networking

7. pick up the tab

8. talk about each other not about ex's

9. be yourself

10. don't expect anything

11. ask open ended questions. for example "maybe next time we should try that japanese restaurant known for their noddles"

12. make her laugh or smile

13. have fresh breath

14. kiss goodnight is tricky. never make the 1st move, let her initiate.

15. compliment her shoes, dress, make-up, and hair.






















"I never get jealous when I see my ex with someone else, because my parents always taught me to give my used toys to the less fortunate" 

No comments:

Post a Comment